There are no secrets in the kitchen, just good ingredients and lots of love.
In a natural setting, Ojstrica House offers you a unique culinary experience, with a focus on traditional cuisine from the region and seasonal dishes, mostly made with locally produced ingredients.
Food is served both indoors and on the outdoor terrace, which offers views of the picturesque peaks in the distance. We can accommodate up to 50 guests, so there is a place for everyone.
Our menu changes seasonally, as we feel it is important to be able to support local farmers and producers.
We offer both meat and vegetarian dishes. If you let us know your dietary preferences when you arrive at reception, we will adapt the menu for you.
A rich buffet breakfast is included in the price and is available from 8 am to 10 am. do 10. ure.
From 12:30 to 19:00, à la carte meals are also available.
You are warmly invited to experience the unique flavours of the Ojstrica House.
Restaurant opening hours
- 8:00 – 10:00 Rich buffet zero-waste breakfast.
- 12.30 – 19.00 food to order for hotel guests and external guests
- Local, traditional dishes cooked to order.
- Homemade stews
- Homemade desserts
- 18:00 – 19:00 Half-board dinner for hotel guests
- 2 different set menus including soup, main course, side dish, salad and dessert.